- By initiating a claim, you waive all rights to submit a domestic claim with the USPS. Doing so, will void your claim with us.
- All claims must be submitted no later than 30 days from the date shipped. Claims submitted after 30 days will be denied.
- The package recipient MUST hold damaged items, inner and outer packaging, in the event they are requested during claims processing. FAILURE TO RETAIN DAMAGED PROPERTY COULD AFFECT FINAL SETTLEMENT OF THE CLAIM.
- Warning: Any fraudulent claims will make the package recipient liable for prosecution for mail fraud under the Federal Criminal Code.
Insurance is included for orders totaling more than $100. Claims for orders totaling less than $100 are the customers responsibility to file directly with the carrier (USPS). For claims less than $100, please visit the USPS Online Claims to initiate a claim. We are not responsible for delayed parcels but we are here to assist you in recovering your items/funds in the event of loss or damage.
Incorrect Item Received
If you have received an incorrect item, please retain ALL packaging, inner and outer, and contact us using this form. Submissions for these items must be within 72 hours of receiving your order.
If your order total is less than $100, your claim for missing or damaged items is with the USPS. Please read on if your order total is greater than $100.
If you receive your package and suspect the contents are damaged, or part of the contents are missing we require the following items in order to process your claim. Please make all efforts to submit your claim in a timely manner. Claims received after 30 days, may be denied.
- Complete the claims form, ensuring to include your name, email and order number.
- Attach detailed photographs of the damaged items and outer packaging.
USPS Priority Mail is NOT a guaranteed service by USPS. No claims will be accepted for any package which is delayed beyond the estimated 2-3 day delivery.
No claims will be accepted for any package if USPS has confirmed delivery.
Claims for lost packages cannot be initiated until 20 business days after the shipping date. After 20 days, please submit the claims form.
During the 20 day waiting period we recommend you contact USPS Customer Relations at 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) and initiate a package trace. A package trace is different than tracking a package. In most cases, it is better to contact the number above as your local post office may not satisfy your request.
- Call 1-800-ASK-USPS
- At the first prompt say “Lost package”.
- At the second prompt, press “5”.
- At the last prompt, say “no”.
- Provide your tracking number to Customer Service.
- Write down the locator number, starting with the letters “CA”.
Initiating a trace will bring special attention to your package, and it sometimes leads to your package being located and sent on it’s way. In all instances, you will be contacted by a USPS representative on the third (3rd) business day and given a detailed update as to the whereabouts of your package.