We accept returns within 30 days which are in original, unaltered, unblemished condition, with all original packaging. If your return meets these requirements, please return the item to us via USPS Priority Insured Mail. Prior to sending us your return items, email us the exact items you wish to return, and the reason for your return, and await our response. Once return authorization has been issued, email us the tracking number to email@example.com. Please title all emails ( Order XXXXX – Return) to ensure timely and efficient processing.
If you purchased the wrong item, please make a new order and we’ll have it on the way.
Our return address is:
AR Parts / Accessories
Order # XXXXX
P.O. Box 302
Jessup, MD 20794
Projectiles / Bullets / Brass
P.O. Box 45
Manalapan, NJ 07726
By returning your item(s), you understand the following:
- Our return policy – found in our Terms and Conditions
- Returns are subject to a 10% return fee.
- Returned items which are damaged upon receipt are not eligible for return and will only be returned to you at your expense.
- Original shipping costs are not refundable.
- The return process could take up to 2 weeks (14 business days)
- Monmouth Reloading is not responsible for return packages which are lost or damaged in transit. Please ensure you INSURE your return package for full value and retain a copy of the tracking number.
- Avoid the 10% return fee by repurchasing the correct item – simply include a note in your return with your new order number, and inform us as such in your email.